Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 2⃣7⃣th ✅πŸ’­πŸ’¨✌️πŸ‘Š

Goodmorning ⛅️. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›and eating pizza πŸ•. Dreams come slow but they go so fast ✨. Trust and believe my love will these niggas well being . Watching Family Guy ♥️. Watching Law & Order SVU πŸ’š. Discovery consists of seeing what everyone has seen and thinking what nobody has thought -Dr. Albert Szent - Gyorgyi . I'm not a fool πŸŒ€ , I just love that you're dead inside πŸ’€. I'm not a fool πŸŒ€, I'm just lifeless too . I don't smoke weed πŸƒπŸ’¨, so no need for the matches 🚬. I said fuck coke , and now I'm snorting Hilter"s ashes πŸ’€. All this bullshit made me strong motherfucker πŸ’ͺ. She smiles hiding a past so dark even satan πŸ‘Ίwould jump out his seat . Goodnight everyone ✨πŸ‘Š✌️πŸ’­.


No comments:

Post a Comment