Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4th ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜

Talking to my Righthand ๐Ÿ’š✋๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜. Brodcasted ๐Ÿ’ป. Happy Starwars Day MaytheFourthBeWithYou ❗. Happy B-day Angelina ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰& to the girl twins M&M ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ#Classof2015๐ŸŽ“. Vibes is the key to success ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ญ. EOC Biology next Monday 5/9 and Tuesday 5/10 for other people depends on what day I get ❗. Bored or whatever  ๐Ÿ˜•. Yo I found  his  girl page on the book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€and added her lmao petty at ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜. Talking to my bitch aka Jamien ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆ☺๐Ÿ’ฏ. Don't give people so much power over you that their silence leaves you questioning your worth ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ญ. Let's cause a little trouble๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Oh you make me feel so weak ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I bet you kiss your knuckles ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ. Bored or whatever ๐Ÿ˜•. I was in 1st place in Kahoot today hannn ๐Ÿ˜. Goodnight ✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment