Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31st ๐ŸŒ™⭐๐Ÿ’ซ✨๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿƒ

Talked to my Righthand a little bit ๐Ÿ’š. Period 4 Exam this Friday ๐Ÿ“. Tomorrow is her b-day ‼๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜›♊. Talked to my Wifey a little bit like tbh I deadass miss her and her voice so much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’. What sunshine is to flowers ☀๐ŸŒธ,smiles are to humanity ๐Ÿ˜„. These are but trifies ,to be sure ; but scattered along life's pathway ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ,the good they do is inconceivable . May 6th Quote : To love is to admire with the heart ❤ ; to admire is to love with the mind ๐Ÿ’ญ-Theophile Gautier . Damn tomorrow is June already omg ๐Ÿ™€. Watching Johnny Test ๐Ÿ’œ. I was watching Remember The Titans in US History today๐Ÿˆ. Watching Dragon Tales ๐Ÿ‰. Early Release tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘….I'm getting sleepy๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค. I need to get my shit together ✔. Talked to Abuela earlier ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•. I wanted to do the extra credit for U.S History but its due tomorrow oh well ๐Ÿ˜…. Goodnight ๐ŸŒ™⭐๐Ÿ’ซ✨๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿƒ.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment