Followers

Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23rd ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ก✌๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒš✨

Talked to my Righthand ๐Ÿ’š. Broadcasting ๐Ÿ–ฅ. Just finished because my aunt and bousin came home ๐Ÿก. Art is either revolution or plagiarism๐Ÿ–ผ - Paul Gauguin . Some talk to you in their free time and others free time to talk to you . Learn the differences -Unknown . People who are scared don't live life ๐Ÿ’ฏ-Asap Ferg . Don't let other people be the reason you are not succeeding ✅. I've had an incredible life with a lot of triumphs ⚜,my share of heartbreak and some pretty amazing experiences ๐Ÿ’”✌๐Ÿพ-Mike Love . We didn't realize we were having fun ๐Ÿ˜. Shoutout to the people who are constantly making sure everyone else is happy ๐Ÿ˜Œ... make sure your'e not forgetting about your own happiness ๐Ÿ˜„-Unknown . Watching Sixteen Candles๐ŸŽ‚. Talked to my wife  ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‘❣. T.V bugging out so yea Goodnight ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ก✌๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒš✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment