Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5⃣th ☀️πŸ’­✨πŸ’€πŸ˜…πŸŒšπŸ˜΄

Goodmorning ☀️. Summer Day 1⃣5⃣πŸ”₯. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Talking to my wife πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ˜. Talked to him πŸ˜’❤️πŸ’ͺ. Watching Girl Meets World 🌍. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. I only love it when you touch me 😀, not feel me when I'm fucked up that's the real me ✌️. Baby I promise my lips taste like paradise πŸ’‹πŸŒ΄. Horoscope : Unexpected financial challenges may upset your equilibrium a bit today , especially if you a parent . Your children could bring in some unexpected expenses related to friends πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘―,entertainment , or sporting activities πŸˆπŸ€⚽️⚾️πŸŽΎπŸŽ±πŸ‰πŸŽ³⛳️πŸš΅πŸš΄πŸ‡πŸ‚πŸŠπŸ„. You may have an interesting encounter involving music today 🎢. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’œ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Goodnight bitches πŸ’­✌️πŸ‚πŸ˜…πŸŒ™πŸŒš✨πŸ’€πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment