Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 1⃣4⃣th ⛅️☀️๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ญ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒš


Goodmorning ⛅️. In Global ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ…ฑooling ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Summer School Day 6⃣๐Ÿ“š. Talking to ๐Ÿ…ฑestfriend ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ฏ. Just woke up from my nap ๐Ÿ˜€. Talking to wife ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜. Watching Steven Universe ๐Ÿ”ฎ. Happy ๐Ÿ…ฑ-day Spongebob ๐Ÿ’›. Watching ICarly ๐Ÿ’œ. Summer Day 2⃣4⃣๐Ÿ”ฅ. Watching Family Guy ๐Ÿ˜‚. I have great respect for the past . If you don't know where you've come from , you don't know where you've come from , you don't know you've going ๐Ÿšถ. I have have respect for the past , but I'm a person of the moment . I'm here and I do my best to be completely centered at the place I'm at ๐Ÿ™‹, then I go forward to the next place ~Maya Angelou . Horoscope : Prince ๐Ÿ‘‘or Princess Charming has not yet ridden over the hill top carrying a huge bag of money ๐Ÿ’ธ, and that's not likely to happen any time soon . You are just going to have to pick up your boots traps and rescue yourself . That may not be the easiet thing , but you are your own best hero ๐Ÿ’ฅ. ๐Ÿ…ฑooling like always๐Ÿ˜ˆ. I should be sleeping but idgaf ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰. Goodnight bitches ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’ญ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ™‹. 


No comments:

Post a Comment