Followers

Friday, July 24, 2015

July 2⃣4⃣th☀️πŸ’­πŸŒ™⭐️🌚✌️

After Midnight 😈. Watching Everybody Hates Chris πŸ’œ. Goodnight for now πŸŒ™πŸ‘½. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ‘…πŸ˜˜πŸ’. Summer Day 3⃣4⃣πŸ”₯. Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way -Charles Bukowski. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. Watching Marriage Boot Camp πŸ’πŸ‘Š. 1⃣4⃣7⃣more days until my early Glo Day 😍πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ‘‘πŸ™Œ. 1⃣5⃣8⃣more days until my πŸ”žth πŸ’πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜΄πŸŽ‰. Watching South Park πŸ’š. Horoscope : You have some extra money coming in soon πŸ’Έ, but are not being terribly practical in how you spend it πŸ˜‹. You never to save , pay down some old bills ⬇️, or invest but your mind is happier thinking up ways to spend it all in the shortest possible time frame πŸ’­. I crave a love so deep , the ocean would be jealous πŸ’•πŸŒŠ. All these hittas but my eyes on you πŸ‘€. Is you somebody's babe 😊❓. If you ain't boy what we gone do πŸ˜‰πŸ’–. When you have the free crib 😊. πŸ…±ooling πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Tryna to keep it low . Keep em all on the need to know . They tell me be humble I'm cocky as hell πŸ˜…πŸ’…. Goodnight πŸ˜‚πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ˆπŸŒšπŸŒ ⭐️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment