Followers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Twelve❤

In class with my friend Erica :) . Bored on achieve :p Yea that's all im gonna write for now bye . Hey guys im back doing science hw will be done in a few mins maybe ? . Finally finished Science homework . Went to the deli went them but expect Joseph left cause i guess he was mad that no one brought him anything but he could have ask me knowing that he knows that i always have money yea im gonna save him something because im a nice person and since i always get the most stuff i won't be fat and eat everything . Your work is going to fill a large part of your life , and the only way to be truly satisfied is to d what you believe is great work . And the only way to do great work is to love what you do . If you haven't found it yet , keep looking . Don't settle . ~Steve Jobs . I'm surprised that my Spanish teacher let me kept my hoodie on in class today and i wore that around my school all day . Bored talking to this cutie Michael Gutierrez ;) c: . He really wanted a boobie sign from me :( . Goodnight everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment