Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Fourth ❤

Today was good . Had a sub in Social Studies in 3rd period & 7th period . Mad Niggas in my 7th period were asking me for gum like damn savages . My friend Erica peeped me blushing and putting me on the spot  for my ex crush Myles Lucas ;) ❤...well  i like him again kinda its like i have mixed feelings for him again. No School tomorrow Yasss because of Election Day ! Accept responsibility for you life . Know that it is you who will get where you want to go , no one else . ~Les Brown . I'm bored like always . Was talking to my bestfriend on the book earlier .  . Omg me and her were twinning today that was not planned that was just shocking . Feeding to the poor lml . Ask.fm is life ❤ . They say every time a star falls from the sky someones heart was just stolen . It was weird when Kiyon called me gorgeous :c but the awkward part about it was that i used to like him as a crush :c . MCM: Myles again ❤.❤ . Jawn or nah ? Jawn :* . Yes im getting a fansign tomorrow c: . Girls Love Beyonce ~Drake ❤ . Goodnight everyone ❤. 

No comments:

Post a Comment