Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20th .

Today was okay .If you just go with the flow, no matter what weird things happen along the way, you always end up exactly where you belong. ~Tom Upton . Went to the deli with them again . No school tomorrow and Friday because i have parent - teacher thing on both days . Omg my bestfriend was like .... This guy in 11th grade like her i was like oh shit ooh kill em lol then she told me that name i was like who that ? yea she gonna tell me more on Monday yup . Once I stop giving a fuck about you good luck getting that back . Live Everyday Like It's Your Last . Happy Birthday Taniya :) .  I hoped you enjoyed your day even though i didn't see you in school today but i see on facebook that you were there but yea your going ghost like we used to be mad close in elementary then everything changed and you made new friends since then :( . My cousin and aunt are coming to visit this Saturday ! . Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow . 

No comments:

Post a Comment