Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2016

June 9th πŸŒ₯☀πŸ™‚πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™✨

Top of the morning πŸ™ƒπŸŒ₯. Broadcasting while eating cerealπŸ–₯.You will search for me in another person πŸ‘€. I promise" ☝-And you will never find me . I just came back from my nature walk ☀πŸƒπŸšΆπŸΎ. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Pretty Little Liars πŸ‘„. When you're right , no one remembers . When you're wrong , no one forgets ☝🏽"-Unknown . In daily life we must see that makes us grateful ,but gratefulness that makes us happy πŸ˜Š-Unknown . And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees☀πŸŒ²πŸƒ ,just as things grow in fast movies , I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer ☀-F.Scott Fitzgerald The Great Gatsby . Our knowledge is a little island in a great ocean of non knowledge πŸŒŠπŸ’­-Isaac Bashevis Singer. NY tomorrow hannnnnnnnnnnnnnn πŸ˜›☀✈πŸ—½πŸ˜Œ. Packing πŸ˜…. Vamping tonight since my flight is deadass early😈. Goodnight πŸ™‚πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™✨.


No comments:

Post a Comment