Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June 8th (Last Day πŸ™‚) ☀πŸ”₯πŸ˜ˆπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’€✨πŸŒ™πŸŒšπŸŒŒ

Happy B-day YezzyπŸ”₯πŸ˜ˆπŸ™πŸΎ. Happy National Bestfriend Day to my Bestfrannnn Chelsea for 10 years and counting πŸ’–πŸ‘­πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’…πŸ½. Cardi B πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜. MariahlynnπŸ˜‹. Watching YouTube videos πŸ–₯. I had to walk to walk to school in this heat since I missed the bus this morning πŸšπŸ™ƒbut I did catch this afternoon πŸ™‚. My mood all day was deadass bitchy since I got dress code like bruh wtf it was the last day like I was this close to saying just cool it but then I kept my mouth balm instead of calm πŸ˜πŸ˜‘. Watching Dragon Tales πŸ‰. Talked to my Righthand ,she my go to πŸ’š. Summer vacation begins πŸ˜Ž#Summer2016☀. I went to McDonalds for dinner 😚. Bored or whatever πŸ˜•. I took my Period 3 Exam and Period 6 Exam ✏watched a movie in 4th period πŸ–₯. I'm probably gonna sleep all day tomorrow lol 😴but lets see what happens with that tomorrow . Yea Goodnight πŸ’€✨πŸŒ™πŸŒšπŸŒŒ.

No comments:

Post a Comment