Followers

Friday, March 4, 2016

March 4th πŸ”‘πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸŒŒπŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸ˜΄✨🌚

Talking to my righthand πŸ’š✋🏼. Afternoon vibes πŸ’­πŸŽΆπŸ”‘πŸƒ. I took my FSA exam today and had that bitch Ms. Patnik πŸ‘ΏπŸ’». The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do πŸ˜Œ-Walter Bagehot . Life begins at the end of comfort zone πŸ”›. My favorite kind of pain is in my stomach when my friends make me laugh too hard πŸ˜‚. Everyday is a second chance ☁. You are helpful , and you are loved ❤, and you are forgiven , and you are not alone -John Green . You are my world πŸŒŽπŸ’•. I miss talking to my wifey still aka loml πŸ˜­πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜. Love yourself cause you the shit πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘‘. Happiness exist when you don't know a thing . Fucked around and got attached to you πŸ˜†πŸ˜›. Everyone starting to seem wack to me now . The vibe is gone πŸ˜’. She's the type of girl to be so hurt ,but can still look at you and smile πŸ˜Š. Goodnight πŸ”‘πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸŒŒπŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸ˜΄✨🌚.

No comments:

Post a Comment