Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14th πŸŽ‰πŸƒπŸ’­♥πŸ’€πŸŒ™✨✌πŸΎπŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…πŸŒ‘πŸŽΆπŸ‘…

Happy B-day Sabrina 🌸& Stephen Curry πŸ€#ballislifeπŸŽ‰. Talked to my righthand πŸ’š✋🏼. Damn Monday back at it again πŸ‘Ώ. Baby doll you need some rock & roll πŸŽΈ. How strange to dream of you even when I am wide awake πŸ˜³πŸ’­. Damn Mr. Petersen back at it again with that vocabulary quiz like I was lucky that I passed the last one with a 90 aka the quiz I actually passed this time in that class πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜’πŸ“. Chapters 1-3 Exam in Geometry 2nd period on Thursday ✏. Night vibes is the key to a goodnight sleep πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸƒπŸ’­♥πŸ’€. Wish me luck tomorrow in US History πŸ˜°. Talked to my wifey πŸ˜˜πŸ‘…πŸ˜½πŸ’πŸ’ž. Happy National Pi Day ! . I can hear sirens 🚨,sirens πŸš¨. He hit me and it felt like a kiss πŸ’‹. Goodnight πŸ‘…πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸŒ™✨✌πŸΎπŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…πŸŒ‘πŸŽΆ.

No comments:

Post a Comment