Followers

Friday, January 8, 2016

January 8th ๐Ÿ‘…✨๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒ ✌๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ

All I know is I'm living the life I never would . Talking to ๐Ÿ…ฑyn ๐Ÿ’š. ๐Ÿ…ฑumping ๐Ÿ”ฅ. I had 4 periods today because of midterms ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ข. Money on my mind ๐Ÿ’ต .I'm handin" diamonds and pearls and vandalzin her curls ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒ€. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary -Vince Lombardi . I like you sometimes ๐Ÿ˜. Smile on your face even though you heart is frowning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’• .  It's not what happens to you , but how you react to it that matters - Epictetus . The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step -Lao Tzu . The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing -Socrates .๐Ÿ…ฑored or whatever๐Ÿ˜. Energy is contagious all energy . Be very mindful of what you're what your'e putting out into the universe๐Ÿ”ฎ. It can make or break you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’” . Fear does not shut you down and it wakes you up ๐Ÿ’ฏ. Everybody has a chapter they don't read aloud  ๐Ÿ“’. No matter how much the truth hurts m it's always better than being lied to ๐Ÿ˜ข. Goodnight ๐Ÿ…ฑitches ๐Ÿ‘…✨๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒ ✌๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment