Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 12th πŸƒ☀✨πŸŒŒπŸ’€πŸŒ ✌πŸΏπŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸ‘…πŸ‘“πŸŒš

Goodmorning πŸƒ. πŸ…±umping πŸ”₯. Goodafternoon ☀. Happy πŸ…±irthday Zayn ☺πŸ˜‡πŸŽ‰. Talked to πŸ…±yn πŸ’š. Royal From The CrownπŸ‘‘ , To My Fucking Feet πŸΎ. Tomorrow is my early day litty πŸ˜.Talked to my queen I miss her so much πŸ˜‹πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ˜©. All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely actionπŸ’₯ -James Russell Lowell . The time has come to allow your heart to guide you ⌚❤. The austerity you see around you covers the richness of life like a veil. Today was the last day of exams which I took two in 3rd period and 6th period πŸ“. The sweetest of all sounds is praise -Xenophon . Wisdom beings in wonder -Socrates .  πŸ…±e as you wish to seem ✨-Socrates . Goodnight πŸ…±itches ✨πŸŒŒπŸ’€πŸŒ ✌πŸΏπŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸ‘…πŸ‘“πŸŒš.

No comments:

Post a Comment