Followers

Friday, July 15, 2016

July 15th ☀πŸŒ™πŸ’«πŸŒšπŸ˜΄πŸ˜Έ✌🏾

Watching Kim Possible πŸ’š. Goodnight for now πŸ’€. Goodafternoon 🌞. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Watching Phineas and Ferb😼 . Talking to my Righthand 😌. My mom is deadass wild just because she thought I went thru her stuff in which I didn't πŸ™„. The only thing I did was went quickly into the living room and I realized she was downstairs so then I went back into my room after that πŸ™‚. Watching Teen Titans Go❗. Nothing ever becomes real till it is experiencedπŸƒ -John Keats . Watching The Nanny πŸ’œ. Watching Hannah Montana πŸ’›. She's the type of girl you'll regret losing πŸ’•πŸ˜. Watching American Dad again πŸ˜š. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. The heart is great which shows moderation in the midst of prosprity the dictates of the ego and it's accompanying emotions -Mathieu RicardπŸ’Ÿ . Watching Rocket PowerπŸš€πŸ’₯. GoodnightπŸŒ™πŸ’«πŸŒšπŸ˜΄πŸ˜Έ✌🏾.

No comments:

Post a Comment