Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Today :3

Hey Guys . Whats up . I hope everyone had a good day today . Follow me on instagram : kristyn_ashley . Sorry if i haven't posted in a while . Follow me on tumblr - http://fuckyeahimaunicorn15.tumblr.com/ . Bored  went too to the bank then too get Wings n Things for dinner with my Grandma . Yea ask me questions on what you think of my blog and other things. Bitches be like Shine Bright Like a Diamond . Comment if you have a kik sorry if i wont answer if you message me cause i don't have a phone sadly :/ . Class of 2013 Yasss going too the high school this fall . More Drama to deal with in the high school about my ex cunt crushes Kevin Omar Velasquez & Justin Mark Gomez long story on how i know there whole name , hopefully there wont be anymore problems and we can get along . Bored on tumblr . Listening too music and playing Criminal Case on Facebook .  Everyone like my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Universal-Swag/100175313424222.  Looking at Rugrats Gifs to put on my tumblr . Yasss i got  15 likes on my post i know im hype but i don't care yea goodnight will write more tomorrow . 

No comments:

Post a Comment