Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2016

July 7thπŸ™ƒ (Grandpa is leavingπŸ‘΄πŸΎπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸŒ΄)πŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸ’«πŸŒš✨πŸŒ™☪

Take my hand ✋🏽,take my whole life too, cause I can't help falling in love with you πŸ’ž. I'm weak AF Pickles and Peanut is on right now LMAOOOOOOOOOπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. My phone is 13 % oh nah 😩. I'm gonna miss Grandpa so much like tbh I will literally start crying nfs πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘΄. Why talk to me if your intentions where to play me and fuck me over like everyone else has done itπŸ’”πŸŒ΅ . Watching FriendsπŸ˜„ . Goodnight for now✨ . Watching Victorious πŸ’œ. Babygirl you a crown in my eyesπŸ‘‘πŸ˜ . Watching King of the HillπŸ’› . Bored or whatever 😢. Bestfrannnnnnn is coming over tomorrow πŸ‘­. Worry never robs tomorrow of it's sorrow πŸ™‡πŸ½, it only saps today of it's joyπŸ˜› -Leo Buscaglia . I should be getting some sleep since she is coming tomorrowπŸ’€ . I'm completely terrified of being like this for the rest of my life πŸ’€. Goodnight πŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸ’«πŸŒš✨πŸŒ™☪.

No comments:

Post a Comment